Logged in after a long time, actually years. Just went through my old posts and I write good, yeah I do write good, anyways who wants to be Shakespears here. So life had been a roller-roaster ride in all those years, now we are family of four and really, one should not only think twice before having two kids but actually hundred times, and if you take my advice, do not even think of new addition.Jokes apart, life is good after this new addition (can't believe I'm really writing it), better I leave it here only.
So, we moved to a new place in a new city and in out own apartment. Yes, no more rents. Weather is good here. I'm yet to explore the city though.
So, we moved to a new place in a new city and in out own apartment. Yes, no more rents. Weather is good here. I'm yet to explore the city though.
No comments:
Post a Comment